Fellowship in the Art and Science of Medical Clowning (FASMC) A University Certified and Accredited Program – the first time offered in India
Download FASMC Brochure , Registration is open for July 2019 start (limited seats)
We are pleased to be in partnership with Saveetha Medical College and Hospital – (SIMATS) Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences (a deemed University) ranked in the top 25 National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF) -by the government of India
Our 600-hour full time 6 month course – indicative topics in our comprehensive ten 10 module program include:
- Fieldwork(hospitals including urgent care, oncology, ICU, OT, community health centres, schools and corporates)
- Techniques for Sustainable Health and Well-being
- Research and Core Academics (Neuroplasticity, Positive Psychology)
- Workplace Protocols
- Traditional Art Forms and Practices
- Theatre and Clowning Skills (deep listening, observational and empathetic skills, movement, sound, rhythm, voice, puppetry, storytelling)
- 14-day residential immersion experience with the creation of masks to delve deeper into individual clown personae, as a tool for healing.
All of this and more! FASMC offers a unique livelihood, career opportunity and impactful social entrepreneurship to be applied in a variety of occupations including, but not limited to medicine, mental and physical health and wellness, defense industry, business, education, spirituality and community development.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must possess a bachelors or past graduate degree in any discipline from a duly recognised University. Life experience will be considered in exceptional cases.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “FASMC Registration”
The Admissions Office will revert to you with the details of registration – where and how to register, starting and end dates, course details, fee structure and location.
Download FASMC Brochure