Fellowship in the Art and Science of Medical Clowning (FASMC) A University Certified and Accredited Program – the first time offered in India
Download FASMC Brochure , Registration is open for July 2019 start (limited seats)
We are pleased to be in partnership with Saveetha Medical College and Hospital – (SIMATS) Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences (a deemed University) ranked in the top 25 National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF) -by the government of India
Our 600-hour full time 6 month course – indicative topics in our comprehensive ten 10 module program include:
- Fieldwork(hospitals including urgent care, oncology, ICU, OT, community health centres, schools and corporates)
- Techniques for Sustainable Health and Well-being
- Research and Core Academics (Neuroplasticity, Positive Psychology)
- Workplace Protocols
- Traditional Art Forms and Practices
- Theatre and Clowning Skills (deep listening, observational and empathetic skills, movement, sound, rhythm, voice, puppetry, storytelling)
- 14-day residential immersion experience with the creation of masks to delve deeper into individual clown personae, as a tool for healing.
All of this and more! FASMC offers a unique livelihood, career opportunity and impactful social entrepreneurship to be applied in a variety of occupations including, but not limited to medicine, mental and physical health and wellness, defense industry, business, education, spirituality and community development.
“If you think you can, or you think you can’t, you are right.” Henry Ford
Some of our greatest leaders, heroes, film stars and yes clowns didn’t think they were funny enough or good enough, or smart enough, or rich enough…
When deep inside, you know and feel you are called, nothing can or will stop you. Follow your dream.
Everything is possible when we dream, and believe and put into action. At the right time, the Universe and the Divine conspire to make the impossible possible.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must possess a bachelors or past graduate degree in any discipline from a duly recognised University. Life experience will be considered in exceptional cases.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “FASMC Registration”
The Admissions Office will revert to you with the details of registration – where and how to register, starting and end dates, course details, fee structure and location.
Download FASMC Brochure